Position: Operation Manager
Job Location: Yangon
Posted Date: 24 January 2020
- Coordinate, manage and monitor various banking operations projects.
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
- Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Plan the use of human resources. Delegate tasks and accountabilities. Establish work schedules. Supervise staffs. Monitor and evaluate performance.
- Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in operation projects. Monitor performance and implement improvements. Ensure quality of outputs.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as Technology, Sales, Marketing and Finance etc. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Liaison with senior management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Assist Deputy Director of Operations in the implementation of new processes that support the efficiency of bank operation.
- Coordinate projects as assigned by Supervisor.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degrees in a business field or operations management
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
- 7+ years experience in banking operations or branch banking
- Information technology skills
- Must be able to work and deliver within limited time range or frame
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Communications skills in Myanmar and English
Please send your application to [email protected].